Friday 29 September 2017

WHY FAIL IN LIFE?
Centuries upon centuries and generation upon generation always experience failure. Today, a world full of discoveries and revelation of mysteries still experience failure. Government agencies, businesses, and intellectuals all encounter failure. Why fail in life? It is usual to fall but it is unusual to fall and not rise. A child chasing a colleague to beat fell in the process and eventually rose from the ground with a stone in the hand to assist his mission. Many of us fall a numerous times as the child but has failed to rise with the positive consciousness of overcoming
My mistakes are truly mistakes if I don’t learn from them to transform my situations. To make your long waiting dream a reality, you must learn to learn from your mistakes. Turn your past errors into perfection to see the uniqueness of your ideas. I cheated on my ex- partner, I failed for not studying and my business is not flourishing because I failed to listen to good counsel. To all these, I will turn a new leaf. Learning from mistakes is like the joy of a barren woman giving birth. Many are victims of plans setters and not plan achievers. It is a virus which can be cure   by all positive possible means.
We live in a world of two dimensions. Dreamers’ world and achievers’ world. Being able to fulfill your plans is the best option to answer the question of why I need to succeed in life and not fail. We overcome failure by eliminating fear and timidity.” I can do it” is my song for which I will sing daily. It is joyous achieving your dreams and frustrating just being a dreamer. Be inspired by what makes you happy and do it because others have done it.
There is always a beginning and an end. No one gets to the finishing point without seeing the initial point. I failed for refusing to take a bold step and doing the unimaginable. Fear is ignorance, boldness is for the wise. I succeed by choosing to be different, rising from the crows and making a difference. A journey without ups and downs is not worth it. It is not always easy to start nor easy to execute your plans but with determination, boldness and pursuing your dreams, you will surely reach there. I can’t fail. I have the secrets of success.

- Comfort Azuuga

No comments:

Post a Comment